Saturday, June 19, 2010

Now Selling Prints on Etsy - North Texas Photography

It takes a lot of pushing to get me to have faith in myself apparently. LOL ;) I've been told many times that my random artsy shots are quite good and that I should try selling them. So I am finally listening and now that I've had an empty Etsy shop for several months now - I am starting to fill it with product. I am still working on adding my favorite images, but feel free to check it out in the mean time. If the image you've had your eye on is not listed, drop me a line at capturedbyjess@ymail.com and I'll get it added to the shop. Click on the banner to be taken directly to my Etsy Shop. ;)






Hitting the photography world with everything I've got. Until next time - with more, Captured by Jess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...