Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby! - Gainesville Newborn Photographer

A week ago today, I had the awesome privilege of shooting my first (official) newborn session! For years I've been the baby paparazzi of my family and friends-- I took 100s of rolls of film during my niece's first year of life. But as an official photography business owner, I hadn't gotten the call for a newborn shoot until last Sunday. Little Miss Aubree was exactly 2 weeks old and was spectacular throughout the whole 3 1/2 hour shoot! Sure there were meal breaks and potty accidents -but that's less than what I expected for the day! ;) I've almost got all of the images done for her parents to view and of course I've gotta get my creativity on and do some collages but I had to go ahead and show off her beautiful little face here in the mean time!



I can't wait to do more newborn sessions, which should be coming up soon with my Mom's photo prop shoot. She's had some medical set-backs and it's going to be a bit longer than initially expected due to surgery. If you are one of the Mommies who will be bringing your baby to the shoot, don't fret - we will be scheduling it ASAP. ;)

That's all for now! I've got some summer fun to do today and then back to the editing grind tonight! Until next time, with more - Captured by Jess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...