Friday, June 18, 2010

Products :: Custom Photo Collages

With every order I take the time to get a little more creative with your photos and make some photo collages as bonus print choices. And if your heart desires something a little different than what I've created on my own, don't hesitate to ask for a certain layout, design or photo combination. I'll be happy to do my best to make your vision come true! ;) Here is a sampling of collages I've made for past clients! {Thumbnails are clickable and will take you to larger versions of the collages.}














Collages are not included on photo discs unless purchased separately. During my portfolio building special, collage prints are the same pricing as regular photo prints, for a detailed list of prices, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...