Monday, August 16, 2010

Mental Blockage - Gainesville, Texas Children's Photographer

So just as I am finishing up the edits from a session I had with a awesome threesome of sisters and their cool Mom - I came to a mental block creativity wise. I usually have ideas soaring when I am making collages but after making a handful I totally had a mental block with their photos. I've since had a huge group session with a wonderful family and I am editing their photos waiting for inspiration to hit again but I thought I'd blog a few of the photos from the Orsburn Girls shoot meanwhile. ;)





As always, the full galleries can be seen on Facebook and MySpace.

This weekend I've got an engagement session and another newborn booked for the beginning of September and a two year old birthday session mid September. I am lucky to have such great clients and meeting new ones constantly! Until next time, with more - Captured by Jess....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...