Wednesday, August 04, 2010

:: Attention 2011 Seniors! FREE Portraits!! :: - North Texas Senior Photographer

If you want...
A FREE Senior Photo session!
AWESOME pictures for Facebook and/or MySpace?
FREE prints, photo books, announcements, and more!

Duh! Sure you do! Find out how:



If you are a camera-loving, super friendly High School Senior then I am wanting YOU! ;) LOL I need your help promoting my new photography business within the High School scene. I'll take your Senior photos for FREE, you'll get a photo disc with your 5 favorite poses along with a pack of senior rep cards with YOUR photo to pass out -- and all you have to do is send your Senior friends my way! When your friends or their families come back to me and book their session, you earn photo credits towards can be used towards prints, photo books, custom designed graduation announcements and more!

The Breakdown:: You ARE going to have to do some work to earn your free portraits. But all that consists of is online sharing of your portraits, passing out your Senior Rep cards and telling all your family and friends about your experience with Captured by Jess.

If you think you'd like to enter my program drop me a line at capturedbyjess@ymail.com, I'll send you further details about the program and we'll talk about getting you qualified!

I can't wait to meet and photograph all you great local area seniors!


NOTE: I am currently looking for senior reps in the following cities:
Gainesville :: Whitesboro :: Callisburg :: Lindsay :: Era :: Forrestburg
Muenster :: Valley View :: Sanger :: Rockwall :: Marietta, OK
[If I haven't listed your location, drop me a note and I will see what I can do!]



[Please be advised that there are a limited number of spots available for each High School. Also be advised that requirements, pricing, freebies, photo credits, etc. are subject to change at will, without notice.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...