Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Bunny Day! - Cooke County Family Photographer

My daughter is lucky enough to have both sides of her family that want to spend the day with her so we were treated to two different Easter celebrations this year. She got to have two egg hunts and just thought she was the luckiest little girl to find so many eggs filled with goodies. I took over 400 photos and thought I'd share a few with you here! So here's some shots of Easter with my family, enjoy!



Flowers from my in-law's beautiful backyard.


The Ugly Doll "Bunny" I got for my daughter, which I have now basically claimed as my own because she says it's "Too old." Anyways, I had to have a mini photo shoot with him because he's too cute!


My daughter Zoey and her cousin Olivia checking out their goodies.


Zoey and her cousin Lexi on my parents rustic farm.


My beautiful niece Lexi being kind enough to stop and pose while egg hunting! =)


This wacky little hen wound up being very photogenic!


Kite flying was super fun for all!


My daughter is so lucky to have such a picturesque place to have Easter egg hunts!


Something else that photographs well, the rusty "junk" around my parents farm. Love it!


I hope your Easter was as good as mine! See you next time with more, Captured by Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...