Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back When the West was Wild! - North Texas Children's Photographer, N

About a month ago at my niece's school, they did a '100 Days of School' celebration and told the kids to dress like someone from 100 years ago. Some parents interpreted that to be flappers or gangsters and some even thought it meant to dress like a 100 year old! My Mom however decided that we lived in Texas and she should dress like a little girl from Texas 100 years ago. So she made her this beautiful little prairie dress complete with a bonnet. As soon as I saw it, I KNEW I had to do a session with my niece in that outfit - which I got to do today! I've only had the chance to work on this one photo (because I need to get all my Easter portrait orders fulfilled) but here is a sneak peek at Lexi's Pioneer Girl photo shoot!



See you soon with more photos, Captured by Jess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...