Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Easter Card Templates

So after playing with and fighting with a new program, I finally emerged with three card designs for the Easter photo sessions! I am so excited because they turned out very lovely and I am hoping that I get some orders when I take photos at the park.



{ Template #1 }


{ Template #2 }


{ Template #3 }


They are fully customizable to images of your own children and the words can be changed to suit any holiday or event! I say that I fought with the program because I created two other cards that I ADORE, but as of yet, the program will not let me convert them to printable files. Boo. Hopefully I can resolve it before the Easter sessions begin, if not - there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...