Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Fever

After being so sick, I literally could NOT get out of bed the past couple of days, the thought of Texas getting hit with another round of snow, was just not the most appealing thing that could have happened today. Luckily northern Texas missed all of the snow action that blanketed the middle and southern portions of my state. So, in lieu of new flurries, I thought I would share some photos I took a couple of weeks ago when we got 7+ inches in my area (and my gazebo caved in)!




<-- Gainesville Park -->







[ Historic jail that sits in the park area. ]



<-- My Daughter wanting to play and NOT pose for pictures! -->




As always, find the full gallery of this crazy Texas winter on my Facebook Page! Now I am going back to re-cooperating, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...