Friday, March 05, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch Changes...

As promised, I have been doing a LOT of work to the website! I created a shiny new header as you can see above. I am really loving it! I tried to go to bed last night but the idea of this header popped into my head and would not go away! So I worked on it for a couple hours early this morning and posted it this afternoon. I've also added the links under it to give this page more of a website site feel than a blog. I think this type of layout as opposed to a more traditional website will work best for me as I am in the process of starting this business. Besides, I like getting to write to everyone this way! =) Anyways, look for more shiny new changes coming soon. I've got a long to-do list and I am quite excited for all the changes to come! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...