Wednesday, March 03, 2010

♥ It's A Boy! ♥

A friend of my husband and I was recently blessed with a baby boy. Logan was born quite early and has been in NICU since he was born on February 13th. He's a strong little trooper and is doing very well. Since he is so tiny, his father Arnaldo hasn't been able to hold him yet. He was sick and missed his first opportunity to do so this past weekend and is rightfully upset about it. In hopes to lift his spirits a bit, I created this little announcement/brag photo for him last night.





I "borrowed" the cell phone images from Arnaldo's Facebook page and tweaked them a little before adding them to the collage. I thought it turned out very cute and wanted to show it and little Logan off to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...