Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Busy Saturday - North Texas Children's Photographer


32
Originally uploaded by Captured-byJess
I am up late getting everything ready for tomorrow's Mini Easter Sessions. It was originally supposed to be an easy peasy pick-up day but since last weekend got rained and SNOWED out - I decided to take more photos this weekend for those who missed out on the first two weekends. So I've got to run down my check list to make sure I have all the orders and all the equipment because I am notoriously forgetful! =)

I've also got a full session scheduled with a family of 6! This ought to be very exciting and eventful since they have four little ones! =)

See you soon with more photos, Captured by Jess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...