Saturday, February 20, 2010

☆ Announcing Easter Photos at Callisburg Park ☆

So I know I have been really slack about updating here, but I have been super busy trying to get this together! I am proud to announce my first annual Easter portraits at Callisburg Park this March, just in time for Easter, which falls on April 4th this year! Take a look at my promotional ad!



I've cleared it with the city, as a portion of the proceeds will go back into the park where I am taking the photos at and I have obtained the go ahead to promote at the local Elementary School! I am so excited! I've created an Event Page over at Facebook that has all the details and you can even RSVP to attend either weekend I am shooting!

The photos in the promo ad are from a shoot I did a few days ago with my beautiful daughter and nieces! Here's a peek at a few more of the photos I took. For the full gallery of the promo photo shoot, head over to my Facebook Page!









I am so looking forward to taking tons of photographs those two weekends! I've been collecting really cute props and my Mom is making some handmade props for any babies that happen to show up! It's going to be a great time and I can't wait to capture all the little cuties in their Easter finest! =)

I've got a load of work to do in preparation of the Easter Photo Shoot and a ton of images back-logged waiting to be edited! So I will be a busy bee and I intend to post here a lot more in the coming weeks! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...