Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad blogger, bad, bad blogger....

Wow, I am very bad at keeping this blog current! Hopefully I can over-haul and get back into a rhythm with posting here during the summer. But always remember (because it's SO quick and easy) to find the most current content from Captured by Jess, please find me on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/CapturedbyJess!



So the summer has been SLOW going photography wise, partially because of illness and other engagements and I am blaming the rest on the completely MISERABLE Texas heat. On the other hand, my Etsy store has been on fire as of late. Mostly due to these really cute Girl Scout certificates I've created and posted for sale. If you happened to be interested in that sort of thing, please check out my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CapturedbyJessPrints.




[Camp Survivor Certificate]



Life has been ultra hectic. My baby girl finished up pre-k and will be in kindergarten next year! There were SO many school related events in the past couple months, I swear I was at her school just as much as she was! LOL She got a school pride ribbon for the last six weeks of school, I am SO proud of her!


[My Daughter's Pre-K class lined up for the first game at field day]



[My baby, Zoey (right) at field day with her BFF Ciara]



We've also been extra busy with Girl Scouts but have now slowed to a once a month meeting for the summer months. It was a big rush to "wrap up" the year and get their sleepover and awards ceremony planned and executed! I love helping out with the troop though, I've basically been promoted to co-leader, which gives me more authority over what I want to do with them and all. But, also takes up more time!


[Our awards ceremony invite I made.]



As if I am not busy enough, I've also added being on the PTO board at my daughter's school to my list of things to do. That's if my unfiltered mouth doesn't get me booted before the school year even starts. I am so bad, but I just can't keep quiet sometimes. ;)

Anyways, like I said, I intend (best intentions) to keep this more current. I've got loads of ideas for this blog if I could only slow down on other things and force myself to take the time.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...