Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Dreaming of Fall Weddings... - North Texas Wedding Photographer

So I have two weddings booked for later this year - the first in October and the second in November, just a couple of days after my own Autumn wedding anniversary! My November Bride just happens to be a former classmate of mine from Elementary school- how cool is that?! I was already honored and excited about being chosen to capture her special day, but I have just become even more ecstatic about photographing her big day now that I know what the venues are! She has chosen two of the most spectacular places to hold her ceremony and reception - the backdrops for these photos will be gorgeous!



Her ceremony will be held at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, which is a massive historic church with ornate structural details located in Dallas, TX. The reception will be held at the Plaza on the Hill, Sheraton in Arlington, TX. It is a modern dream - a circular ballroom in a pavilion surrounded by water. Uh, Yeah - GORGEOUS!

And I haven't even mentioned how good looking the entire wedding party is! Talk about a photographer's dream! I think I may even be more excited than the Bride for her day to arrive! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...