Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i♥faces photo challenge entry - North Texas Children's Photographer

Over at i♥faces, they run weekly photo challenges and this week the challenge is "Collage". This will be my second time to enter one of their challenges. The funny thing is that I made this collage last night of my daughter Zoey, not even thinking about the challenge at i♥faces! I, by chance clicked their link on my blog today to check out what was going on over there and saw this week was collage week. Rather than making a new collage (which is what I initially was thinking of doing) I decided to stick with the simplicity of this collage. My silly little girl and I playing around with the camera one night as she "posed" herself for her close up. LOL I love it cause it shows ALL of my eccentric girl's personalities. HA!



There are tons more entries to the "Collage" challenge at i♥faces, click their button below to see the other amazing photographs!

8 comments:

  1. Girls definitely have many faces ha ha! I have two girls and get many of the same looks when I pull out the camera :) I agree with you, I like the simplicity of this collage. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collage - great submission and cute daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She has the most beautiful blue eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot Jen, Kathy and Fiona!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collage - I love the energy and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...