Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yesterday's Easter Sessions

I just had to post a quick note (plus I am procrastinating on my Spring cleaning today!) about how awesome yesterday was! It was the first of the two days of Easter sessions at Callisburg park and it was so much fun! It was a beautiful day - despite the wind - and all of the kiddos were SO GORGEOUS! On top of all of that, my own three year old was so good for us while we were working! The only downside, was my fair skin COOKED in the sun! I've been so stuck in winter that it didn't even occur to me to bring or use sun block! LOL

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out yesterday and hope to see the rest of you next Saturday, the 20th from 12-4pm! I can't wait to take more photos next weekend, I am so lucky to have this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...