Thursday, March 04, 2010

Products :: Custom Birth Announcements

Birth announcements can be a hassle to make on your own! Let me make them for you with photos from your newborn session or photos you send in and have gorgeous brag cards ready to send to all of your family and friends. Better yet, with the high cost of postage these days wouldn't you love to e-mail an adorable announcement to everyone? I know I wish that option was available when I had my daughter!



Card collections include envelopes and a low-res digital
file of the card for web-sharing purposes!

Set of 25 5x7 Cards - $35
Set of 50 5x7 Cards - $55


High-Res Digital Birth Announcement - $30
(Includes usage release to print at your leisure!)



So far these are the only announcement template ideas I have available - but look for more to be posted soon! If you have something more specific in mind, don't hesitate to ask and I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...