Thursday, February 04, 2010

Rainy Days and Slow Computers...

So February is generally a dreary month. Cold and wet. Everyone is basically stuck indoors and bored out of their minds! Luckily, I've got a stock pile of images to edit and share, but unluckily my computer is disagreeing with me! It seems as though it's too old to handle the work load I am trying to impose on it. So as I attempt to edit the recreational photos I've taken over the last couple of months, it's creeping along at a snails pace! So, among a few other essentials - I am getting a new business computer when we get our small bit of tax return back. I can't wait to be able to edit and process my images at a more effective rate! =) LOL, until then here's a peek at what I'm (slowly) working on currently.



My Step-Dad and I went exploring in Cooke County, Texas where we live on 1.9.10 and this was our first stop. An old abandoned barn on the corner of I-35 and Highway 82. I am slowly getting all the photos I took throughout the day edited and will be sharing them here and on my facebook page as I get them completed.

See you soon with new photos and new stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...