Friday, January 15, 2010

Frank Buck Zoo Visit

My husband and I decided that this year we were going to buy a season pass to the local Zoo because of our daughter's love for animals and because it is one of the only places to take kids in the small town we live in! Our first trip there on the 3rd of January yielded some photos that I am pretty proud of, so I thought I would share them with you here! I know there are several, but trust me, this IS an edited down list!



< :: The Flamingos were being very photogenic! :: >







< :: Zoey trying to make a run for it! :: >





< :: It was cold out so the Zoo was quite serene! :: >




:: We tried to find an Exhibit for Zoey to stay in! ::







< :: The over-head walkway makes a great back-drop for little ones! :: >







I am so grateful for all the photogenic animals at the Zoo! Since we do have a season pass I am sure you'll be seeing their little faces in my blog again! For more photos, check out the animal gallery on my facebook site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...