Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow ... in Texas ... Again!

Yesterday we got a second round of snow in the matter of a week's time. If you live in Texas like I do, you know it's rare to even see snow piling up outside. It's extremely unknown for it to happen twice in a week!

Snow is such a beautiful backdrop and prop for photos so I bundled up my daughter, grabbed my camera and we headed out into the white wonderland. Here are a few of my favorite photos from yesterday, enjoy!


Zoey thinks it is hilarious to throw snow balls at Mommy!


Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue!





You can view some more of my wintery shots here, on Facebook!

What's your favorite snowy picture? Feel free to comment and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...